Covid-19 Office Policies
- Masks are required to be worn by both practitioner and patient. Please bring one with you if possible and put on before entering the treatment space (reusable or disposable is fine).
- Please wait outside the office or in your car before your appointment to avoid congestion in the waiting area, coming into the clinic only a minute or two before your scheduled appointment.
- Please employ standard infection prevention and control measures that keep us all safe.
- If you are at greater risk (older than 60, compromised immune system, underlying chronic medical conditions), I ask that you make sure you are informed about risk, assess your own risk tolerance and think through and apply extra precautions and heightened vigilance as you are comfortable with for seeking treatment.
Patient Screening and Waiver
- As per regulatory body requirements, I am pre-screening all patients 24 hours prior to appointments as well as upon arrival to your treatment for risk factors that would prohibit office entry and require rescheduling of treatments.
- If you have any symptoms of a cold, flu, or COVID-19, including coughing, sneezing, fever and more, you are required to reschedule your appointment.
- Additionally, if you have been in contact with anyone with respiratory illness, confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19 you will need to reschedule your appointment. You can access a self-assessment guide online here: https://ca.thrive.health/covid19/en
- If you have travelled or have had close contact with anyone who has travelled in the last 14 days your appointment must be rescheduled.
- Late cancellation fees will be waived for the time being.
- Prior to your treatment, you must sign the COVID-19 Informed Consent and Liability Waiver. It will be emailed to you prior to your appointment for you to complete online if you have appropriate signature software, otherwise, hard copies will be available in the office.
Office Changes and New Protocols:
- At this time, no hugs or handshakes, and a 2-meter social distance will be maintained as much as possible.
- If I have any symptoms of a cold, flu, or COVID-19, including any coughing or sneezing, or have been around anyone with the same, I will not come into the workplace and appointments will be rescheduled.
- As always, handwashing and sanitization protocols will be utilized throughout treatments and within the office all day.
- I will be wearing a face mask as we won’t be able to maintain social distancing while in the office together throughout the appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, I encourage you to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org